Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dumb and dumber.

Kanna tells me this blog's going from bad to worse. Sud says I waste too many words and sound dumb anyway. The rest of you haven't been very tolerant of my verbosity either. Very well, then. For what they are worth, here go a few Haiku. Between them, they sum up how far I have drifted away from levelheadedness, in short. You thought brevity and bullcrap couldn't go hand in hand, did you? Think again. Hmpf!

(Disclaimer: Haiku, as understood in this part of the world, are legally permitted to have no rhyme no reason - even the metre is optional. As long as they contain a few (arguably) profound thoughts on life within 17 syllables, everything goes. But knowing how much you fellas abhor me, sigh...bring on the brickbats anyway.)



I sleep all d
ay
I sleep all night
And the sun gets away with no blame?


I devour burgers
And Cheese Fries
How come you get all the fat?

You read books
I watch c
artoons
Isn
't it time you grew up, too?



For one, there's EMA
For another, there's OMA
What are those? I wonder too.


Busted my glasses
Ye
t again
Practice makes a man perfect?


Three plus five
Three in mind, five in hand
After three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine?



Left, Right and Centre
Did one win, or did the other?





The King had his English
So did the Queen

Eye5 squeezed right in between.



If I can Hai-ku
Why can't you?
'Tweedle-dumb' and 'Tweedle-thee'?



Restrooms once had mugs
Haiku once had humour
No mugs, no humour.




Ouch!


PS. Benji sire, thanks for bringing Haiku back in my life. In reward, you get half the tomatoes. The rest of you, stop celebrating. There's more where this came from.

PS again. Was wondering if that was Haiku or Senryƫ. Yeah, who cares anyway?

4 comments:

Grease Monk said...

The plug is much appreciated,
Haikus need seventeen sylla... damn it, damn it, damn it! (wait for the end of the vid)

Balaji Sharma said...

Worth the wait. 17's the upper leemit, but then, neither of us cared for rules anyway, did we?

rytrytr said...

https://apkeditorpro.xyz/ 10 dhfh

TECHBUZNEWS said...

I really loike your post and efforts and if u want to know more about free background music kindly visit us